Becoming a member of Illinois Trekkers is easy and inexpensive. The annual fees are:
- $ 6 – Individual
- $12 – Family
Why should I join the club?
- To walk and socialize with friends.
- To be part of Illinois’s oldest affiliated walking club.
- Take part in special walks/events that will be offered only to Trekker members and their friends – don’t miss out on the fun!
- To get price discounts on Illinois Trekker walking trips.
- To get that great feeling that you are helping support “the system” that brings you such great walks.
- To help motivate you to get out and walk more.
- To get Year Round Events price discount coupons.
- To earn Trekker Bucks.
- Although we gladly accept donations, the focus of the club is participation in events, not money.
To join the club, follow these easy steps:
- Print out the PDF document v2023 Membership application and complete the form with the following in mind:
- Please select New or Renew and then select Single or Family.
- Mail the complete application with check payable to Illinois Trekkers to the address given at the top of the application form OR
Attend a Trekker walking event and turn the application and payment into the sales and information table. Be sure the event is an Illinois Trekkers Traditional/Sanctioned event by looking at the Events Calendar page.
- You may pay by cash or check if you are turning in your application in person.
Congratulations! You are now a member of Illinois Trekkers, Illinois affiliated AVA walking club!
Monthly Membership Meetings
- The Club conducts monthly membership meetings on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- The purpose of the Club meetings is to provide information on statewide events, plan and organize club events, recognize member and Club achievements, discuss Club, State and National news and to have fun and get to know one another.
- Members and non-members are welcome to attend.
- Get the latest details on location and dates with this link to the home page.